I want to be a writer

I love to write, I just need to come up with a plan to put pen to paper. Or fingers to keys.

Yeah I am still writing, just haven't been writing on my current project. I started back again today. I really must make time, cuz all it is doing is hurting myself and pushing me further behind. There are no excuses as I've been writing. It is not even writer's block as the story has been plotted. It really is up to me to actually write. I need to look at it as a job, cuz essentially I want to get paid.

As of now, my erotic writing blog site is helping me to craft short snippets of erotic writing. It is not hard, but it takes skill to write exceptional sex scenes and I feel I need all the practice I can get. You should check me out, that is if your over 18. Just click on my profile and Erotic Interlude. I have several posts there.

So far today I've written two pages of my Yaoi story. That is one I feel is coming along nicely, though the Steampunk story is fun. So instead of writing both stories at once I will write each one sepratly and see how that works. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Git-r-Done!

Post a Comment

NaNoWriMo Word Count Meter

Story in progress

Through the Looking Glass Story-free writing/outline Yaoi story-Writing without revisions-1st draft Steampunk story-writing without revisions-1st draft MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected 500words-150w

CommentLuv Enabled

CommentLuv Enabled

JS-Kit Comments

Powered By Blogger
Join My Community at MyBloglog!

50,000 Words or Bust in November!

About this blog

A place to catalog my adventures in writing. I currently have other blogs that each show a facet of who I am. One is about everything I see, the other is all about erotica, and the other is all about my dark poetry. I never set out to create another blog, but I find the need to have one that is all about the journey.

Followers