I want to be a writer

I love to write, I just need to come up with a plan to put pen to paper. Or fingers to keys.

Ok while I've not been on here I have been writing, so I am excited. For the two stories of the three I am working on I've plotted out a story outline which I am proud to say is cool.

For the Yaoi story the names so far:

Renefrin aka Ren
Captain Vanal
Their home planet is called Shethara

So this one is sci-fi/erotica which I am happy to say is coming out splendid! Still need last names for the characters, something that just goes with this universe I am creating.

For the steampunk story, this one gave me a bit a trouble. I've read so many 19th century erotic/romance books until I can close my eyes and see the landscape, but I wanted something different for my story. So I've come up some names that are a mix of today with a dash of the futuristic and with a dash 19th century flair:

Lyric Elizabeth Abbott
Detective Cale Remington

I am still working on more names, but I am having fun looking. Ta-Ta for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NaNoWriMo Word Count Meter

Story in progress

Through the Looking Glass Story-free writing/outline Yaoi story-Writing without revisions-1st draft Steampunk story-writing without revisions-1st draft MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected 500words-150w

CommentLuv Enabled

CommentLuv Enabled

JS-Kit Comments

Powered By Blogger
Join My Community at MyBloglog!

50,000 Words or Bust in November!

About this blog

A place to catalog my adventures in writing. I currently have other blogs that each show a facet of who I am. One is about everything I see, the other is all about erotica, and the other is all about my dark poetry. I never set out to create another blog, but I find the need to have one that is all about the journey.

Followers