I want to be a writer

I love to write, I just need to come up with a plan to put pen to paper. Or fingers to keys.

I have finally, after debating with myself for the past five years, decided to participate in the nanowrimo (National Novel Writing Month) this year. I’ve already signed up and now have the badge to prove I am participating.

This cool little thing for writers is basically a challenge to write 50k words in 30 days. From November 1 to November 30. It is roughly 6.67 pages or 1667.5 words a day to get to 50k on day 30. This is my biggest undertaking and I still have 3 smaller projects that have to be done by 12/01/09.

So I have the rest of this month to get the writing done and all of October to revise. So I may not get all three stories out, but I still want to get two done. These are challenges that I relish.

I might even use the nanowrimo to write out my novel I’ve been playing with for 3 years. This would be the perfect opportunity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NaNoWriMo Word Count Meter

Story in progress

Through the Looking Glass Story-free writing/outline Yaoi story-Writing without revisions-1st draft Steampunk story-writing without revisions-1st draft MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected 500words-150w

CommentLuv Enabled

CommentLuv Enabled

JS-Kit Comments

Powered By Blogger
Join My Community at MyBloglog!

50,000 Words or Bust in November!

About this blog

A place to catalog my adventures in writing. I currently have other blogs that each show a facet of who I am. One is about everything I see, the other is all about erotica, and the other is all about my dark poetry. I never set out to create another blog, but I find the need to have one that is all about the journey.

Followers