I want to be a writer

I love to write, I just need to come up with a plan to put pen to paper. Or fingers to keys.

So I am writing this diary of sorts, which is supposed to be everyday. I can tell you that this past weekend was not a very good effort, and this is the stuff I need to work on if I am going to be a writer.

I went out on Friday night to a Passion Party, got drunk, then went karoake. I stayed the night at my friends who was driving and the next morning I woke up with the most horrendous hangover. Let's say no writing done. Though I did read for the reviews I do on the side.

Bottom line I need to just get over this hump and be serious. Writing is a business, if I did this at my real job, not go to work, I'd be fired. I will take it one day at a time. Writing my 500 words a day of the current story I am working on.

4 comments:

Last year I was a writing maniac, writing at least 2 poems a day and 1 or 2 short stories a month. This year, I haven't been doing nearly as well. I've been feeling blocked, putting in the time at the computer but unable to find words most of the time. So, I can relate to how you feel when you don't get your writing in. I feel very frustrated when I don't write as much as I want. I wish you luck with your writing, I hope that you are able to get over the hump soon.

Best wishes,

Jane

I am sorry, I seriously find it a 'task' to comment on pages which have the different comment programs on it,... and JS kit is no exception. I just want to click away when I see them.

Anyway,... I find it difficult to write every day, it feels like work. No fun for me to write like that. Writing for me should be a pleasure. That is why I am admiring you. I could never do that.

Enjoy!

WhiteSockGirl
http://splinteredlife.blogspot.com

lol WhiteSockGirl I doubly appreciate the comment. But I can't stop the writing, but it is good to stop and not take it seriously. That is what has tripped me up in the past so I am just takin it one day at a time. =D

Recent blog:=- Hot Piece of Sass: That's Bobbi, With An 'I'

Thank you Jane Doe. I feel encouraged by your words. This is a recent everyday writing journey yet I've been on this book journey since 1989 off and on. So here is hoping I stay in the game.

Recent blog:=- Hot Piece of Sass: That's Bobbi, With An 'I'

Post a Comment

NaNoWriMo Word Count Meter

Story in progress

Through the Looking Glass Story-free writing/outline Yaoi story-Writing without revisions-1st draft Steampunk story-writing without revisions-1st draft MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected 500words-150w

CommentLuv Enabled

CommentLuv Enabled

JS-Kit Comments

Powered By Blogger
Join My Community at MyBloglog!

50,000 Words or Bust in November!

About this blog

A place to catalog my adventures in writing. I currently have other blogs that each show a facet of who I am. One is about everything I see, the other is all about erotica, and the other is all about my dark poetry. I never set out to create another blog, but I find the need to have one that is all about the journey.

Followers