I want to be a writer

I love to write, I just need to come up with a plan to put pen to paper. Or fingers to keys.

I do like Phaze books, as their authors seem to love them something fierce, and this I got from reviewing the site as well. So I am excited to try for this second submission which is Steampunk. I have read a few erotic works in this genre and I am excited to try this. I cut my teeth so to speak on historical novels set during this time, and watching The Time Machine and The league of Extraordinary Gentlemen. SO I think I can do it. Goggles and steam power!

Special Call for M/M Steampunk Anthology - title TBA

Edited by: Leigh Ellwood
Projected release date: late 2010

Hey, all you steampunk enthusiasts, grab your goggles and get to writing! Phaze Books is planning an all M/M (and bi-M menage) steampunk collection for eBook publication in 2010. If you have a yen for 19th century history with a touch of good humor and technological innovation (and a whole lot of manlove!), we hope you'll send us your hottest steampunk erotic romance of 10K - 20K words. If you're not sure about the genre, check out this Wikipedia entry for steampunk to get an idea of the style of stories we're looking for. Think H.G. Wells or Wild Wild West, then turn up the steam factor with an incredible M/M or MMF/MMM match-up!

This call is open indefinitely until the spots are filled. Contributors will offer one-time electronic and print rights to their works and receive a one-time payment of $50 and contributors' copies (eBook and/or print, if the book goes to print).

To submit to this anthology, please follow the Phaze Books structural guidelines (below) and attach your RTF document to Leigh Ellwood, c/o Phaze Books at submissions @ phaze (dot) com. Please use STEAMPUNK ANTHOLOGY is your subject header.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NaNoWriMo Word Count Meter

Story in progress

Through the Looking Glass Story-free writing/outline Yaoi story-Writing without revisions-1st draft Steampunk story-writing without revisions-1st draft MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected 500words-150w

CommentLuv Enabled

CommentLuv Enabled

JS-Kit Comments

Powered By Blogger
Join My Community at MyBloglog!

50,000 Words or Bust in November!

About this blog

A place to catalog my adventures in writing. I currently have other blogs that each show a facet of who I am. One is about everything I see, the other is all about erotica, and the other is all about my dark poetry. I never set out to create another blog, but I find the need to have one that is all about the journey.

Followers